BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

SuJu>Fan

Ahad, 5 September 2010

When You're gone in my heart

When you're gone in my heart.You will don't know how i'am.Latest day that a relationship day.I so sad that you say "I will gone"" i so sad hear that story.If you gone.I will sad and always say your name.I don't want you go to another girls that i hate it.I don't want to be your number one but i want be you one only in my heart.I always smile with you.I don't want you passed away.I want you life with me and together with me.That only i want.I always hear that song (When You're Gone) and in dreaming,i always sad without you in my heart.When you go away.I always sad about.Do you see how much i need you're now.When you're gone.And the days fell like years when I'm alone.When you walk away.I count the steps that you take.When you're gone.The pieces of my heart are missing you.When you're gone.The face i came to know is missing too.When you're gone.The words.I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok.I miss you.And the clothes you left,the lie on the floor.And they smell just like you.I love the things that you do.We were made of each other.Out here forever.I know we were.All i ever wanted was for you to know.Everything i'd do.I'd give my heart and soul i can hardly breathe.I need to fell you here with me!!!

0 ulasan: