BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

SuJu>Fan

Sabtu, 4 September 2010

I never forget you

I know he has a girlfriend.But he say with me please forget me.But that night.I always dreaming about him.Yesterday Night (5 Sep 2010)i was dream about he.He hold my fhone.I say with him "Hey!why you late come to Bla.Bla.Bla party?"
He say with me "I'm sorry because,i bought my girlfriends" When on dreaming i see he girlfriends i want to kill his girlfriends.But i see he hold his girlfriends hand and i so jealous.I very angry with his girlfriends!Went his girlfriends going to toilet.I follow she.Went in toilet.Nobody at there except me and she.And i lock the door.I show she the knife.She so scary.I say with she "Please forget Bla.bla.bla and i say with she if you want to go back.You must climb the window.Went i back from toilet the bla.bla.bla say "Way is my girlfriends"" and i say "Your girlfriends say she want to break with you" and he so sad.Went he hear that story he say with me that he want to couple with me.So i agree it.Went 2 month later.He break with me.Me and my friends doing a detective working.Until adult.We job are detective.I say with he that i never forget you my love (ILYDMF) (IMYFB)

0 ulasan: